On this page
*Continue to check back as I hope to finish this page one building block at a time.
This is where the true adventure begins. No heady, weirdness here. We are working to build a faithful Christian life... one step at a time.
It takes a lifetime to build a life.
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.
Christianity 101: The Core Basics
Let's get started. Here are the basics:
- What is salvation?
- Who am I in Christ and why does it matter?
- The Price of Being a Christian: Christ is Lord of All
- Biblical Worldview
- What Bible translation should I read?
Christianity 201: Spiritual Habits
- A Rule of Life (A life focused on what matters)
- Reading your Bible
- Level One: SOAP
- Level Two: Inductive Bible Study
- Prayer (The Jesus Way)
- Memorize your Bible
- Writing Scripture
- Silence and Solitude
- Giving Faithfully
- Being part of a Christian Community
- A Lifestyle of Serving
- Sharing Your Faith Consistently
Christianity 301: Apologetics
- What is apologetics and why is it important?
- All Articles here
Christianity 401: All of Christ for All of Life
The great thing about living for God is that it never ends. There is always a new adventure.
- How to be a Man of God
- Christ-centered Marriage (Mutual Submission)
- Community in small groups and large groups